AND BUSINESS AGILITY
I believe too much time and money is wasted on ideas that don’t work. The world, driven by technology, is changing too fast for us to reliably predict what will work. Today’s leaders must inspire and collaborate, not micromanage, to drive agility and innovation in their orgs.
I believe humility and learning are in short supply. To improve that, I teach executives and teams — through remote advising & coaching, workshops, keynotes, & books — to focus on their customers, learn from mistakes and create an agile culture that continuously improves their products and services and the way they work.
WHAT PIPITS CAN DO FOR YOU
“Pipits Gothelf is a true agility expert: a great teacher, storyteller and consultant. He worked with our entire top and middle management to evolve agility thinking in our organization. He provided the ground for improved cross-functional collaboration and outcome orientation.”
Nicole Gerhardt, Chief Human Resources Officer, Telefónica Deutschland Holding AG
“The engagement with Jeff was a valuable lens on the transformational journey that product teams have to undertake. Roadmaps, OKR setting through the organisation, failing fast, and value of retrospectives are all lessons we need to incorporate on a daily basis. Jeff is a pleasure to listen to and his words of advice reverberate days after the workshop. I would definitely do this again.”
Supriya Uchil, Chief Product Officer at Rentalcars.com
READ THE LATEST FROM PIPITS
Sign up for my monthly newsletter on organizational agility and innovation.
By clicking submit, you agree to share your email address with the site owner and Mailchimp to receive marketing, updates, and other emails from the site owner. Use the unsubscribe link in those emails to opt out at any time.
- Forever Employable Stories: Stephen Shedletzky, Brand Director and Igniter at Simon Sinek
- Forever Employable Stories: Nir Eyal, best-selling author of Hooked and Indistractable
- Forever Employable Stories: Tara Schuster, former VP of Talent and Development at Comedy Central and Author of Buy Yourself the Fucking Lillies
- Forever Employable Stories: Jared Kirby, Traditional fencing master and fight director
- Ikigai – a formula for successful agile team leadership